LEAN Six Sigma – Yellow Belt
Solving problems and improving processes
Who is it for?
For those who need an overall insight to LEAN and Six Sigma, their metrics and basic improvement mythologies. This two-day interactive course will provide the tools and techniques to allow staff to lead small projects to a LEAN Six Sigma standard.
Strong, effective and clear improvement techniques resulting in;
- Agile resolution to problems creating improved processes
- Increased application of Lean and Six Sigma principles
- Increased ability utilising a variety of tools on small projects to deliver results
- What is LEAN?
- LEAN history
- Who uses it?
- How can it benefit the company?
- Why do we need it?
- What is Six Sigma?
- Where can it be used?
- How does it link to LEAN?
- House of Continuous Improvement
- Operational definitions
- Process Mapping
- Project Identification
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people