Level 3 EAL 4337 - Inspection and Testing Initial Verification of Electrical Installations
For the safe use of electrical systems and equipment in domestic, commercial and industrial locations
Who is it for?
This course is designed for experienced electrical installers who are not competent in testing. This will teach you how to initially test electrical installations for safe use.
- To meet requirements under the Electricity at Work Regulations
- For staff to be able to fully test new installations and sign off accordingly
- Completing the safe isolation of electrical circuits and installations
- Requirements for initial verification of electrical installations Completing the periodic inspection of electrical installations
- Completing the inspection of electrical installations prior to their being placed in service
- Requirements for the safe testing and commissioning of electrical installations
- Requirements for testing before circuits are energised
- Completion of electrical installation certificates and associated documentation
- Confirm safety of system and equipment prior to completion of inspection, testing and commissioning
- Carry out inspection and tests of electrical installations prior to them being placed into service
- Be able to commission electrotechnical systems and equipment
An on-screen examination and centre marked practical assessments.
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- 18th Edition – Level 3 Award in Requirements for Electrical Installation BS7671-: July 2018
- Level 3 EAL 4338 - Periodic Inspection, Testing and Condition Reporting of Electrical Installations
- PAT Testing - EAL Level 3 Award in the In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment (PAT)(QCF)
Course dates and fees
|25 March 2019||Havant||4.5 days||£711.00||£836.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people