Level 3 EAL 4338 - Periodic Inspection, Testing and Condition Reporting of Electrical Installations
To allow the continued safe use of electrical systems and equipment in domestic, commercial and industrial locations
Who is it for?
This course is for those who already hold a certificate in electrical inspecting and testing, who are additionally required to carry out periodic inspections and conditioning reports.
- To meet requirements under the Electricity at Work Regulations
- For staff to be able to fully test existing installations and sign off accordingly
- Completing the safe isolation of electrical circuits and installations
- Inspecting, testing and recording the condition of electrical installations
- Completing the periodic inspection of electrical installations
- Differences between periodic inspection and initial verification
- Safe testing of electrical installations which have been placed in service
- Testing before circuits are energised
- Testing energised installations
- Understand and interpret test results
- Completion of electrical installation condition reports and associated documentation
- Confirm safety of system and equipment prior to completion of inspection and testing
- Be able to test electrical installations in service
- Produce a condition report with recorded observations and classifications
This unit has a maximum of two on-screen examinations dependent on prior qualifications and two centre marked practical assessments.
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- 18th Edition – Level 3 Award in Requirements for Electrical Installation BS7671-: July 2018
- PAT Testing - EAL Level 3 Award in the In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment (PAT)(QCF)
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people