Managing a Diverse Workforce
Working effectively across cultures
Who is it for?
This course is designed for anyone that has to manage a multicultural workforce or has to work effectively with teams or individuals across various cultures.
- Increased productivity and creativity
- Attract and retain top talent to the business
- Improves employee performance
- What do we mean by “culture” – what are the cultural differences we experience at work?
- What impacts our culture – what does that tell us about people and the way they work?
- The “iceberg principle” – understanding the visible and the hidden / invisible differences
- Self-awareness exercise – understanding our culture and how it differs from others
- How to communicate effectively with different cultures, including the use of email
- Applying some models and tools to learn how cultures differ
- Top tips when working in cross cultural and multi-cultural teams
- Working positively with others at work
- Dealing with colleagues and teams working remotely
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|28 March 2019||Portsmouth||1 day||£315.00||£371.00||Spaces||Book|
|31 July 2019||Portsmouth||1 day||£315.00||£371.00||Spaces||Book|
- Location: Portsmouth
- Duration: 1 day
- Member +VAT: £315.00
- Non-member +VAT: £371.00
- Availability: Spaces
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people