Managing a Five Generation Workforce
Harness the benefits from every generation
Who is it for?
Today’s workforce contains 5 generations, each bringing its own set of behaviours, expectations and values, for which a ‘one size fits all’ management approach can never apply. One of the key management challenges in 2019 is how to effectively manage different kinds of people and not just those who think and act as we do.
- Understand the different generations, their needs and drives
- Develop approaches to lead generations y and z effectively
- Drive performance by creating diverse multi-generational teams
- The strengths and weaknesses of each generation in the workforce
- Management requirements of each generation
- Finding ‘common’ ground between generations
- Building collaborative relationships
- Creating cross-generational mentoring
- Dealing with Generational conflict
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Chimp Management – The Taming of the Chimp
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- Employee Engagement and Retention
Course dates and fees
|4 February 2020||Portsmouth||1 day||£235.00||£319.00||Spaces||Book|
« All Corporate Courses courses