Managing Performance – Discipline, Capability and Grievance
Evaluate, assess and review HR procedures to ensure compliance
Who is it for?
This course is an ideal foundation for managers and supervisors who are often faced with challenging situations in managing capability, disciplinary or grievance situations in the work place.
- Outline the standards of behaviour and performance expected from your employees and how to manage those who fail to follow them
- Reduce the risk of costly employment business issues and tribunals
- What the law says
- ACAS code of practice
- The difference between Conduct and Capabilits
- The stages of investigation, deliberation, notification, interview, appeal and penalties
- Planning for a disciplinary meeting
- Holding the meeting, including the role of the hearing and input of witnesses
- The role of employee companion
- Making notes of the meeting
- Informing others in writing
- What happens when the employee does not attend the interview
- The appeal process
- How to avoid getting to this point
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people