Managing Performance - Tackling Absenteeism
Practical guidance on managing absence in the workplace
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at those who are required to deal with absenteeism both short and long term either on a daily basis or as part of a return to work interview, typically managers, supervisors, team leaders and HR personnel.
- Reduced absenteeism
- Improved productivity and performance
- Motivated and engaged employees
- An introduction to the scope of human resources responsibilities
- Defining absence
- Tackling absence
- Disability discrimination
- Return to work interviews
- Policy development
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Managing Performance – Discipline, Capability and Grievance
- Employment Law for Managers
- Managing Performance - Powerful Appraisals
Course dates and fees
|11 July 2019||Portsmouth||1 day||£315.00||£371.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people