Mental Health First Aid Champions
Recognise and Guide your staff towards mental health wellbeing
Who is it for?
This course will benefit managers, team leaders and supervisors who have a responsibility for the health, safety and wellbeing of their staff. This interactive one day course will provide you with the knowledge and tools needed to recognise the main signs and symptoms of mental ill health and provide initial help guiding the person towards appropriate professional help.
- Develop an understanding of how to create and maintain a healthier and more productive workforce
- Recognise the main signs and symptoms of mental ill health and provide effective guidance and support
- Increase awareness of wellbeing
- Reduction in the knock on effects of mental health issues on employees and the workplace (delete)
- Raise awareness of mental ill health and increase mental health literacy
- Reduce stigma around mental ill health
- Comprehensive training materials including MHFA manual and Line Manager’s Resource
- Certificated course (MHFA England)
- About Mental Health First Aid
- About Mental Health and stress in the workplace
- Anxiety Disorders
- Other mental health issues (eating disorders, self-harm, psychosis)
- Alcohol, drugs and mental health
- Applying the Mental Health First Aid Action Plan
- Building a mentally healthy workplace
- Action Planning
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|20 March 2019||Portsmouth||1 day||£385.00||£450.00||Spaces||Book|
« All Corporate Courses courses