Microsoft Access for Developers Introduction
Design and create a simple Access database
Who is it for?
Aimed at those who are required to design, implement or manage a new or existing Access database.
- Understand the fundamentals of database design
- Develop a basic Access database
- Produce basic forms and reports
- What is a database?
- Opening, navigation and closing a database
- Working with, viewing and sizing tables
- Navigating records and working with columns
- The purpose of creating and modifying forms
- Creating and refining different types of queries
- Creating, customising, previewing and printing reports
- Using graphic files and ClipArt
- Creating shortcuts, switchboards and using macros
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Microsoft Access for Developers Intermediate
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate
- Creating and Running Queries in Microsoft Access Webinar
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people