Communicate, save time and remain organised
Who is it for?
Everyone who uses Outlook will benefit from this course that introduces time saving features to assist users in automating their email management whilst using the diary function as an effective organisational tool.
- Delegated tasks and deadlines completed on time
- Integration across email, calendar and contacts increasing productivity
- Effective communication with internal colleagues and external customers
- Sending and receiving communications with attachments
- Out of Office Assistant
- Adding and maintaining contact lists
- Finding and printing contact details
- Using the rules wizard and set message tracking options
- Recalling messages and archiving mail
- Calendar essentials for appointments and schedules
- Assigning categories with colour, free or busy times
- Integrating, importing and exporting Outlook data
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|23 July 2019||Portsmouth||1 day||£223.00||£263.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people