Microsoft Project Advanced
Customise and deliver complex projects on time and within budget
Who is it for?
Those who have a good working knowledge of this application, and who need to work with more complex projects, managing the project lifespan.
Accurate tracking of progress and analysis of workload distribution. While effectively allocating resources and budgets, helping to improve planning to predict and account for future outcomesCourse overview
- Review planning and defining a projects working time and calendars
- Creating custom maps, importing and exporting maps
- Customising and creating visual reports
- Consolidating projects, creating master and sub projects
- Linking task between projects and viewing multiple critical paths
- Creating and using macros
- Presentation of Gantt chart data
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people