Microsoft Project Intermediate
Build on your skills and allocate resources to your plan
Who is it for?
Project leaders or managers who are required to understand resources and costs in more depth to manage these with increased competence.
To be able to provide all stakeholders with a central project list and actions with reliable evaluations and decisions to ensure timely achievement.Course overview
- Review, planning and defining a project, setting the environment options
- Understanding resources and costs
- Defining work, group and material resources
- Creating and applying resource contours with durations
- Creating, protecting and updating a resource pool
- Assigning resources to tasks
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people