Microsoft Project Intermediate
Build on your skills and allocate resources to your plan
Who is it for?
Project leaders or managers who have completed the introduction course or have equivalent experience and are required to understand resources and costs in more depth and manage these with increased competence.
- Provide all stakeholders with a central project list and actions
- Reliable evaluations and decisions in meetings and steering groups
- Dynamic resource allocation to ensure timely achievement
- Review, planning and defining a project, setting the environment options
- Understanding resources and costs
- Defining work, group and material resources
- Creating and applying resource contours with durations
- Creating, protecting and updating a resource pool
- Assigning resources to tasks
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|12 June 2019||Portsmouth||1 day||£218.00||£257.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people