Microsoft SharePoint Contributor
Work collaboratively on tasks and projects
Who is it for?
SharePoint users, new and existing, who are seeking to gain the most from its functionality and benefit from collaborative workspaces.
- Streamlined workflows for common business activities
- Centralised solutions, accessible from the office or remotely
- Document management with up to date information
- Connecting through the browser
- Search, navigation and views
- Document control and versioning
- Working with SharePoint calendars and contacts in Outlook
- Office applications and SharePoint
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people