Microsoft SharePoint Site Owner
Plan, design, build and maintain!
Who is it for?
Power users of SharePoint who have a working knowledge of navigation, libraries and basic features and who are required to build, design, and maintain sites.
Manage hub sites, share resources without oversharing sensitive information and enhanced collaboration of teams on projects for speed and efficiency.Course overview
- Creating a site and establishing a hierarchy and use of modern hub sites
- Creating and editing groups with permissions
- Establishing site settings
- Libraries, document control and content types
- Common and custom lists
- Building a homepage with web parts
- Extending SharePoint through additional web apps
- Integrating SharePoint with Microsoft 365 offerings
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|13 August 2020||Portsmouth||2 days||£663.00||£780.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people