Microsoft SharePoint Site Owner
Plan, design, build and maintain!
Who is it for?
‘Power Users’ of SharePoint who have a working knowledge of navigation, libraries and basic features who are required to build, design, and maintain sites.
- Share resources without oversharing sensitive information
- Enhance collaboration of teams on projects for speed and efficiency
- Disaster proofing the business infrastructure and data
- Creating a site and establishing a hierarchy
- Creating and editing groups with permissions
- Establishing site settings
- Libraries, document control and content types
- Common and custom lists
- Building a home page with web parts
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people