Microsoft Visual Basics for Applications (VBA) Excel
Greater output through automation in Excel using VBA
Who is it for?
Intermediate to advanced users of Excel who are looking to build automated intelligent interfaces with interactive features to manage and present information.
- Increased productivity through streamlined internal procedures
- Consistent quality of executed tasks
- Efficient analysis of large datasets
- Programming basics, structures and statements
- The naming and types of variables
- Using parameters with lifetimes and scope
- Recording VBA and using macros
- Basic form design, form handling and events
- Error handling, trapping errors and debugging techniques
- Development of modular code and test plans
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|3 July 2019||Portsmouth||2 days||£644.00||£758.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people