Microsoft Word Introduction
Produce professional Word documents with ease and confidence
Who is it for?
This beginner’s course will take you through everything you need to know to start finding your way around the Word environment – enabling you to work confidently and competently.
- Improved speed and efficiency whilst reducing errors
- Producing professional documents for both internal and external purposes
- Easier handling and security of electronic documentation
- Familiarisation with the Word Interface
- Creating documents
- Editing and proofing documents
- Working with bullets and numbering
- Creating and editing tables
- Setting up AutoCorrect and AutoText
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Microsoft Word Intermediate
- Using Styles in Microsoft Word Webinar
- Page Setup in Microsoft Word Webinar
Course dates and fees
|3 June 2019||Portsmouth||1 day||£218.00||£257.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people