Mission, Vision, Values
Inspiring engagement, passion and commitment in your workforce
Who is it for?
For anyone who aspires to drive engagement and commitment in their workforce and enable effective alignment with business goals. The Mission, Vision and Values of an organisation provide a focal point that helps to align everyone with the organisation, ensuring there is commitment towards a single company purpose. This helps to increase efficiency and productivity as well as inspiring loyalty within your workforce.
- Harness the power of a productive workforce
- Dramatically increase retention and engagement levels
- Enhance the effectiveness of succession plans
- The purpose of Mission, Vision and Values statements
- Why they are an important factor when inspiring great performance
- The key elements of Mission, Vision and Value statements and how to get people involved
- The need to align strategic decisions to Mission, Vision and Values
- Determining your mission
- Identify your corporate values
- Create an image of success would look like (Vision)
- Rallying your team and inspiring people to deliver beyond expectations
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Employee Engagement and Retention
- Fostering a Creative and Innovative Culture
- Managing a Five Generation Workforce
Course dates and fees
|11 September 2019||Portsmouth||1 day||£235.00||£276.00||Spaces||Book|
« All Corporate Courses courses