MTA Cloud Fundamentals (98-369)
Allows the support of Cloud users, using 365 and InTune
Who is it for?
This course and exam are designed for candidates looking to demonstrate fundamental knowledge of and basic skills using Microsoft cloud services. The exam can serve as a stepping stone to the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) exams.
- Develop a working understanding of Microsoft Cloud services
- Develop the capability to administer, configure and support users
- Understand the Cloud
- Enable Microsoft Cloud services
- Administer Office 365 and Microsoft InTune
- Use and configure Microsoft Cloud services
- Support Cloud users
The exam (98-369) can be taken in the afternoon of the final day of the course.
Candidates are expected to have some hands-on experience with Office 365, Microsoft Intune, firewalls, network topologies and devices, and network ports.
Course dates and fees
|6 January 2020||Portsmouth||5 days||£935.00||£1,100.00||Spaces||Book|
|13 January 2020||Portsmouth||5 days||£935.00||£1,100.00||Spaces||Book|
- Location: Portsmouth
- Duration: 5 days
- Member +VAT: £935.00
- Non-member +VAT: £1,100.00
- Availability: Spaces
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people