MTA Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS (98-383)
Proof of ability to work with HTML5 and CSS3
Who is it for?
People who wish to learn to recognize and write syntactically correct HTML and CSS, structure data using HTML elements, and create and apply styles using CSS.
- Support teams who are more adept in programming to meet the business needs
- Reduced need to ‘buy-in’ external support to deliver programming activities
- HTML Fundamentals
- CSS Fundamentals
- Structure Documents Using HTML
- Present Multimedia Using HTML
- Style Web Pages Using CSS
A multiple choice exam can be taken on the final day of the course or within two weeks.
Candidates are expected to have some hands-on experience with HTML and CSS, be familiar with their features and capabilities, and understand how to write, debug, and maintain well-formed HTML and CSS code.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people