MTA Networking Fundamentals (98-366)
Proof of ability to work within a Windows network environment
Who is it for?
People who are required to be familiar with general networking concepts and the technologies.
- Support your business networking needs
- Reduce need to ‘buy-in’ external support
- Understand network infrastructures
- Understand network hardware
- Understand protocol and services
A multiple-choice exam can be taken on the final day of the course
Candidates are expected to have some hands-on experience with Windows Server, Windows-based networking, network management tools, DNS, TCP/IP, names resolution process, and network protocols and topologies.
Course dates and fees
|4 November 2019||Portsmouth||8 days||£935.00||£1,100.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people