MTA Networking Fundamentals (98-366)
Proof of ability to work within a Windows network environment
Who is it for?
People who are required to be familiar with general networking concepts and the technologies.
- Support your business networking needs
- Reduce need to ‘buy-in’ external support
- Understand network infrastructures
- Understand network hardware
- Understand protocol and services
A multiple-choice exam can be taken on the final day of the course or within two weeks.
Candidates are expected to have some hands-on experience with Windows Server, Windows-based networking, network management tools, DNS, TCP/IP, names resolution process, and network protocols and topologies.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people