MTA Software Development Fundamentals (98-361)
Proof of ability to work with Visual Studio
Who is it for?
People who wish to prove their core software development skills
- Skills in the business to complete programming activities
- Understanding core programming
- Understanding general software
- Understanding web applications
- Understanding databases
- Understanding object-oriented
- Understanding desktop applications
A multiple choice exam can be taken on the final day of the course or within two weeks.
Candidates are expected to have some hands-on experience with the technologies described here by working with tutorials and samples. Candidates are also expected to have some experience with C# or Microsoft Visual Basic .NET.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people