NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management (FC1 and FC2 Only)
Ensuring your employees route to safety in the event of a fire
Who is it for?
The NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management is the ideal choice for Facilities and Health and Safety Managers, Health and Safety Officers or anyone taking responsibility for conducting and managing fire risk assessments in your business, as it sets out clearly the steps and methods for reducing the potential for an incident related to fire. This is course is only fo those who hold an existing NEBOSH General Certificate that is less than five years old. If this is not the case you will need to attend the full course.
- Ensure that companies understand and are able to meet legal compliance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Competence to conduct and complete fire risk assessments
- Internal ability to implement preventative or control measures to reduce risks
FC1: Fire safety and risk management
- Managing fire safety
- Principles of fire and explosion
- Causes and prevention of fires
- Fire protection in buildings
- Safety of people in the event of fire
- Fire safety risk assessment
FC2: Fire safety practical application
- Risk Assessment in a work context
Delegates must sit and pass one exam (FC1) and submit a practical risk assessment project (FC2).
This is course is only for those who hold an existing NEBOSH General Certificate that is less than five years old. The standard of English required by candidates studying for this programme must be such that they can both understand and articulate the concepts contained in the syllabus. NEBOSH recommend you ensure private study time is allocated by delegates on the programme, in addition to the taught component.
Course dates and fees
|17 October 2019||Portsmouth||8 days||£1,120.00||£1,318.00||Spaces||Book|
|16 April 2020||Portsmouth||8 days||£1,120.00||£1,318.00||Spaces||Book|
- Location: Portsmouth
- Duration: 8 days
- Member +VAT: £1,120.00
- Non-member +VAT: £1,318.00
- Availability: Spaces
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people