Organisational Change Management
Maintain your competitive edge to meet the ever-changing needs of customers
Who is it for?
Change is the only constant in today’s business world. Organisations need to regularly recognise, plan and implement change in order to stay ahead. All too often, change programmes fail to achieve their intended outcomes, the consequences of which can be costly and devastating to a business. This course will help delegates to plan, manage and implement a structured programme of change.
- Plan and implement change successfully.
- Manage the change in good time to minimise the risk to the organisation
- Develop an agile and responsive workforce that is open minded to change
- Change Management case studies
- The psychology of change and how it impacts people.
- Gain staff ‘buy in’ to change
- Develop skills for effectively communicating change
- Identify and overcome obstacles to changes
- Plan, communicate and manage change through an 8-step process
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Mission, Vision, Values
- Employee Engagement and Retention
- Fostering a Creative and Innovative Culture
Course dates and fees
|16 June 2020||Portsmouth||1 day||£235.00||£276.00||Spaces||Book|
« All Corporate Courses courses