PAT Testing - EAL Level 3 Award in the In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment (PAT)(QCF)
Can you afford not to have a staff member fully trained in PAT testing?
Who is it for?
This qualification is aimed at those who need to carry out formal visual inspection, and inspection and testing of electrical equipment. This course is also suitable for those who wish to pursue a career in the electro technical/building service sector as well as electricians.
- Conduct PAT Testing in house reducing costs from outside sources
- Conduct testing at a time to suit your business needs
- Continue to meet PUWER legislation and health and safety requirements
- Equipment regularly monitored to improve efficiencies
- Introduction to The Code of Practice (4th Edition) Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment
- Relationship between other statutory regulations
- Question and answer sessions
- Mock question papers
- Demonstration of how to use test equipment
- Practice using test equipment
- Applying best practice in the workplace
- Completing documentation
The assessment is a 40 question, multiple-choice exam, 80 minute online exam and a marked practical task.
You MUST pass both the assessments to achieve the qualification.
You will gain a QCF qualification which is accredited by EAL awarding body at level three. The qualification is recognised by industry and was developed in conjunction with the NICEIC, ECA and Summit skills; the sector skills council for building service engineering.
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|22 July 2019||Havant||3 days||£454.00||£608.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people