Personal Branding in Business
A holistic approach to identifying and enhancing your personal impact in business
Who is it for?
Individuals who need to set the right impression from the onset; those whose role involves engagement with people, inside and outside of the organisation, and who need to create positive impact from engagement leading to successful and meaningful relationship building and business outcomes.
- Capturing and channelling the power personal branding to build both personal and business reputation
- Personal skills, strengths and values; how to maximise and enhance engagement and relationships
- Enablement; intuitive people able to maximise personal brand to increase business outcomes
- What is ‘Personal Branding’?
- The mindset of personal branding:
- Physical well-being
- Ownership of skills strengths
- The impression that you make:
- Image, style and body language
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills:
- Conversation Skills
- Networking/relationship building skill
- Presentation Skills
- Self-assessment audit on your current personal brand; where can you gain most impact – where do your personal improvement priorities focus
- Activities aimed at developing different aspects of personal brand, including building confidence and resilience
- Setting realistic goals to lead to an improved future state
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|30 July 2019||Portsmouth||1 day||£235.00||£290.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people