Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
Practical testing skills to support your appliance monitoring
Who is it for?
Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) is an essential part of electrical work equipment safety and this course offers the knowledge and practical skills for people tasked with conducting Portable Appliance Testing.
- Internal capability to carry out regular practical testing and assessments reducing outsourced costs
- Reduction in risks and hazards that could lead to costly incidents or accidents
- Promotion of business compliance with legislation
- Safety working with electrical equipment
- Legal aspects that apply
- Roles and responsibilities
- Introduction to the test equipment
- User checks and visual inspections
- Practical exercises in the use of testing equipment
- Keeping records
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people