Drive performance and motivation through effective appraisals
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for individuals involved in the appraisal review process who need to deliver appraisals that are aligned to the business objectives, are engaging for employees and reflect a fair and true account of an individual.
- Clearly define medium and long-term objectives align to the business requirements
- Introduce accountability and goal setting to staff and assess against tangible outcomes
- Increase motivation and morale
- The purpose and benefits of appraisals/ performance and development reviews for the organisation, the employee and the manager
- The link between appraisals/ performance & development reviews and motivation and performance
- The importance of regular 1-2-1’s to keep the objectives and development plan alive and generate success
- Crafting SMART objectives and aligning objectives to business goals
- Preparing and creating the right environment for the review
- Managing the conversation - agenda and flow
- Using powerful questions to explore issues and open up discussion
- Listening skills to increase effectiveness of discussion and build the relationship
- How to confidently give effective feedback that genuinely improves performance
- Identifying a range of training and development needs
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|27 August 2020||Portsmouth||1 day||£319.00||£376.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people