Powering a Winning Mentality
Enable your attitude to open new opportunities
Who is it for?
The course focuses on those wanting to try a new activity, test their resilience and examine how their mindset changes over the course of a new learning experience. The course will look at your emotional reactions to new situations and you will learn how to embrace and understand these feelings in order to respond positively to other challenges you face.
- Increased sense of wellbeing and resilience amongst your workforce
- Individuals to be able to understand their emotional responses to situations and how to reframe these into a positive approach
- A resilient and adaptable workforce
- A structured introduction to indoor Bouldering led by a member of the Red Spider team
- Understanding your emotional responses to a new situation
- Dealing with the internal negative voice
- Creating a positive mindset
- Riding the Change Curve
- Emotional responses Vs Assertive actions
- Using failures as a steppingstone to success (Blackbox thinking)
- The use of Powerful positive language
- Celebrating small successes
The morning part of this session will involve low level guided physical activity, therefore those who are suffering from existing physical medical conditions which may be aggravated should consider whether this course is suitable for them. It is not advisable for those who are pregnant. Appropriate clothing for outdoor activities should be worn for the morning part of the course.
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Chimp Management – The Taming of the Chimp
- Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI) – Working Effectively with Others
Course dates and fees
|6 November 2019||Portsmouth||1 day||£415.00||£450.00||Spaces||Book|
« All Corporate Courses courses