Principles of Risk Assessment Level 2 Award (RQF)
Keeping your safety in focus and risk controls current
Who is it for?
This course introduces practical steps to risk assessment and works well for those new to or requiring a refresher in risk assessment.
- Compliance with legislation reducing the potential for costly fines and penalties
- Protecting employees from risk and harm by ensuring risk assessments are in place
- Maintain the internal capacity to review, update risk assessments and educate staff
- Legal requirements for assessments
- Causes; fatalities, injuries, ill health
- Moral, legal and economic considerations
- Key terms;
- Accident, near miss, accident triangle
- Hazard, risk, risk assessment
- Risk control hierarchy
- Suitable and sufficient, competence
- Accident and ill health prevention
- The principles of risk assessment
- The legal requirements for risk assessment
- Risk assessment - a simple process
- Occupational, environmental and human factors
- Methodology to prioritise risks
- Recording risk assessment and outcomes
Subject to satisfactory completion of the multiple choice question paper, delegates will receive a Level 2 Award (Qualsafe) certificate demonstrating achievement.
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|19 August 2020||Portsmouth||1 day||£272.00||£320.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people