Demonstrate a disciplined and structured approach to managing projects
Who is it for?
Project management is a vital business tool. The advantages that it can provide to an organisation are key to supporting business growth. It can increase the chances of success and help deliver projects consistently, efficiently, on time and budget as well as provide the business with new ways to innervate and expand This two day course is aimed at individuals who undertake a project management role or need to understand the techniques to managing projects irrespective of size.
- Deliver projects on time and to budget
- Efficient resource management
- Effective cost management
- Setting project aims and objectives
- Project definition
- Work scope, assumptions and risks
- Organisation and the power of the team
- Project planning using PERT, critical path analysis and Gantt charts
- Resource planning
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|7 April 2020||Portsmouth||2 days||£599.00||£705.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people