Recruitment and Interviewing Skills
Attract and retain top talent
Who is it for?
This course will benefit managers, team leaders and supervisors who are involved in the recruitment and interviewing process to assess the skills, experience and general background of potential applicants in order to make the best decision for the business.
- Reduce the cost of recruitment
- Attract top talent into the business
- Increase retention levels of staff
- Reduction in the time spent away from business critical tasks
- Why getting recruitment right is so important
- The importance of an employer brand
- Defining the requirements of a vacancy and understanding the options available
- The do’s and don’ts of a recruitment advert, including the legal framework
- Understanding the importance of a good candidate experience
- Sifting and shortlisting candidates
- Preparation for interviewing process
- Optimum questioning techniques
- Using different selection methods
- Note taking and assessing each candidate
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people