Retirement and Pensions; planning your income needs in the future
Making it last and passing it on
Who is it for?
Understanding how your pension can work for you in retirement is essential to making the very best decisions. Aimed at those who are approaching retirement and are looking to understand the financial implications of drawing from their pension funds, this course is ideal for individuals and couples.
Providing your employees with the opportunity to attend an event as their retirement draws near:
- Ensures they can be supported in this complex domain, since the arrival of new rules around accessing pensions (more commonly referred to as “Pension Freedoms”)
- Allows you as the employer to be certain that long serving, senior and older employees feel that they have been supported through and beyond the workplace
- Promotes workplace financial wellbeing to those who have most to lose by getting it wrong. Employers will be able to take some pride in seeing their staff off effectively, fairly and wary of the those keen to take advantage of them
- State pension explained
- Life expectancy and longevity planning
- How your pension works at the withdrawal phase
- How flexi-access drawdown works
- A look at some of the taxation considerations post retirement
- Using allowances in a couples’ finances
- Inheritance tax planning – an overview
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|17 April 2019||Portsmouth||1 day||£195.00||£230.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people