Return to Work Interviews
Reduce absence levels through implementing Return to Work Interviews
Who is it for?
Absenteeism costs the UK economy dearly each year. This course is for Managers, Supervisors and team leaders involved in the return to work process who want to learn how effective, fair and consistent absence management will reduce absenteeism and benefit an organisation.
- The purpose, structure and benefits of conducting return to work interviews
- How to plan and prepare to deliver constructive and purposeful interviews
- Techniques to keep meetings on track and avoid diversions from the purpose intended
- Return to work interviews – What are they and why have them
- Business benefits
- Early intervention
- How to conduct an effective Interview
- Preparation; questions, records, forms, procedures
- Maintaining confidentiality
- The interview
- Questioning techniques
- What ifs
- The unexpected; how to progress
- Agreeing action; what if you cannot agree with your employee?
- Recording the discussion
- Potential outcomes
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people