Safety Harness and Fall Arrest
Avoiding the costly downward journey to injury and harm
Who is it for?
Those involved in or responsible for people working at height, who need to be familiar with fall arrest equipment, its purpose, application and benefits.
- Reduce the potential for falls that could lead to life changing injuries
- Avoid the costly outcomes resulting from work absence and or injury
- Promote the right response for dealing with an incident swiftly
- Understanding the risks
- Work at Height Regulations
- Harnesses and lanyards; the right type for the task
- Pre-use equipment checks
- Practical assessment on fitting and anchorage
- End of shift checks
- Correct storage
- Rescue procedures
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Controlling Contractors (incorporating CDM Regulations)
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Emergency First Aid at Work - Level 3 Award
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people