Safety, Health and Environmental Breakfast Briefing
Keep up to date with changes in legislation, updates to guidance and best practice, and network with your peers
Who is it for?
These excellent no-nonsense briefings offer clear guidance regarding safety, health and environmental management and the steps you can take to keep your systems in shape. Those who are responsible for safety, health and environmental aspects within the business who are required to remain up to date with the latest changes and developments.
The briefing will deliver a range of topical sessions:
- Recent and upcoming legislation changes impacting health, safety and environmental policy and practice
- Case law and/or topics to watch for in the future to protect your business
- Opportunity to share and learn from others, through facilitated discussion and debate to enhance best practice in your business
- Mental Health First Aid
- Prominent health and safety cases
- PPE Regulations
- HSE Inspectors
Vaping v Smoking
- Topical news roundup
- Proposed HSE changes
- Latest sentencing cases
- International Standards
- Legislative updates
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people