Self-Directed High Performing Teams
Empower your team to develop and enhance their own performance
Who is it for?
How do you harness the different skills and attributes of the individuals that make up your team and get them performing towards the same goals? It’s not easy for a leader to achieve this, however this course will focus on helping leaders to understand what makes their team tick and what they can do to make a real difference.
- Work effectively with your team, nurturing talent and driving success
- Successfully adapt your leadership style to suit the situation
- Effectively resolve conflict and promote a positive work culture
- High Performing Team simulation
- What is a self-directed High Performing Team? HPT concept
- Characteristics of a High Performing Team
- The Leadership Challenge
- The Leadership Continuum – from management led to shared leadership
- Empowering individuals and teams
- Boundary Conditions
- Next steps
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|5 August 2020||Portsmouth||1 day||£236.00||£276.00||Spaces||Book|
« All Corporate Courses courses