Selling Skills - Foundation
Delighted customers deliver increased loyalty
Who is it for?
The ability to build relationships with customers, persuade them to make purchases and generate repeat business is at the centre of all sales activities. This one day course has been designed primarily for individuals who are new to the sales process and require an understanding of face to face sales.
- Increase in profits through clear and concise sales engagements
- Attract more clients and build value added relationships
- Enhanced customer retention through focused post sales relationship management
- Understanding the sales process and effective selling
- Behaviours and communication in selling
- Understanding features and benefits and how to present these in the most powerful way
- Customer resistance and how to handle it
- Keeping self-confidence levels high all the time
- Knowing when to close a sale
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|2 July 2019||Portsmouth||1 day||£315.00||£371.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people