Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI) – Working Effectively with Others
Improving your understanding of self and others
Who is it for?
People are complex; relationships don’t have to be. Do you want to enhance your ability to work effectively with others, increasing your working relationship in the process? If so, this course is for you! SDI looks at people’s basic need to be better understood and to understand others, allowing them to lead with clarity and empathy, build stronger teams and more effectively deal with conflict.
- Make the link between relationship skills and business success
- Capitalise on the diversity of styles in the workplace
- Communicate effectively
- Reduce stress and conflict at work
- Understanding why we behave the way we do using total SDI (Strength Deployment Inventory)
- Innate strengths we bring to relationships and roles
- Why some situations are more rewarding than others
- How to relate effectively with a variety of people
- Preferred way of dealing with interpersonal conflict
- Adapting your own style to get the best out of others
- Motivating individuals and teams
- Communication barrier and how to remove them
- Using the best method to ‘get the job done’
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Chimp Management – The Taming of the Chimp
- Powering a Winning Mentality
- Emotionally Intelligent Management
Course dates and fees
|27 February 2020||Portsmouth||1 day||£235.00||£319.00||Spaces||Book|
« All Corporate Courses courses