Successful Employee Engagement
Building commitment for business success
Who is it for?
In today’s business world those managers who are truly successful are the ones who recognise the vital ingredient that is Employee Engagement. This one day course encourages existing and aspiring managers to explore the actions they can take to foster employee engagement and understand the impact it has on the achievement of business goals.
- Engaged employees
- More productive staff
- Improved customer experience
- Characteristics of actively disengaged, not engaged and engaged employees
- The importance of employee engagement and how it is key to leadership success
- Theories and models for employee engagement
- Exploring how to bring these theories and models to life
- The role of the manager and how this impacts the output of the team and effectiveness of individuals
- Working with individuals to grow levels of engagement
- Building a personal strategy for engaging employees
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|13 February 2019||Portsmouth||1 day||£200.00||£240.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people