Develop the style, skills and techniques of an effective supervisor
Who is it for?
This insightful five-day course is designed to enhance the skills of front-line supervisors. It is ideal for aspiring, newly appointed or established supervisors that need to develop the key skills to successfully manage their teams.
- Increase productivity and quality
- Greater customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Increase staff retention levels
- Higher employee engagement, commitment and creativity
- Understanding and developing your leadership style
- Motivation techniques
- Building trust and respect through leadership example
- Understanding behaviours, channelling energies
- The characteristics of a high performance team and how to achieve it Communication
- The power and importance of effective communication
- Channels, methods and barriers to communication
- Communicating assertively and with confidence
- Active listening techniques
- Body language and associated behaviours Managing Conflict and Discipline
- Understanding why conflict happens and ways to prevent a conflict situation becoming unmanageable
- Being assertive when dealing with difficult people and situations
- The disciplinary process and the supervisor’s role within it
- Providing constructive feedback to enhance the performance of individuals
Upon completion of the course, delegates will receive an ILM Development Programme certificate of attendance.
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|23 July 2020||Portsmouth||5 day - once per week||£1,159.00||£1,364.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people