The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
Move your team from ‘Dysfunction’ to ‘Flourishing’
Who is it for?
Teams are facing more pressure and targets to achieve currently then they ever had before. This workshop will take you through identifying where your team are currently specifically focussing on the 5 Dysfunctions theory of Patrick Lencioni. It will provide practical ideas and solutions for you to take the first steps in moving your teams from dysfunction into flourishing.
- Identify the 5 Dysfunctions of a team and the impact it will have
- Analyse, using the survey results where the key areas for improvement are within their team
- Devise strategies to address the dysfunctions and improve the climate scores of the team
- Visibly observe better working relationships
- Review of the 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
- Analyse team specific issues and the drivers behind them
- How to develop trust across the team – group exercises
- Communication styles – how they help/hinder the team dynamic
- Conflict management – how to achieve positive outcomes by encouraging dialogue
- How to give and receive feedback that is constructive and developmental
- Utilising the team in decision making to foster commitment
- The art of delegation to improve teamwork and accountability
- Belbin’s team role types analysis – how to develop a more cohesive team
- Action planning your next steps to building a positive and productive team culture
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|18 August 2020||Portsmouth||1 day||£235.00||£319.00||Spaces||Book|
« All Corporate Courses courses