The Journey to Conscious Inclusion
Learn to embrace 'different' as a path towards enriching talent through inclusion of all
Who is it for?
Attract and retain a wider diversity of individual and create a belonging culture through this authentic workship that offers an opportunity to explore how 'conscious inclusion' oens the potential to attract, develop and retain talent. This is ideally suited for those influencing or responsible for HR within business.
A diverse pool of talent increases the capability and potential within business;
Develop an awareness of the principle of diversity, inclusion and belonging with a focus on supporting the needs of individuals
- Be able to build and implement sustainable corporate inclusion strategies that deliver measurable results
- Understand our Unconscious and Cognitive Biases
- Exploring intersectionality, and how Privilege can lead to Oppression
- Developing a Shared Vision and Inclusion Strategy with metrics for Building and Measuring Inclusions Strategies
- Implementing Inclusion Nudges to disrupt
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people