The Pillars of Modern Leadership
Negotiate the critical turning point for leadership
Who is it for?
Experienced managers and leaders who have already attended basic leadership and management training and would now like some further development in the latest concepts around leading in today’s context. We are at a critical turning point for leadership. Thanks to an increasingly turbulent and fast-moving business environment, we need leadership models that are fit for purpose in the 21st century. People feed off encouragement, not micromanagement. Engagement, innovation, creativity, challenge, stretch, high expectations; these are all fostered through understanding the subtle differentiators between being a manager… and being a leader in 2020 and beyond.
- Inspiring leaders
- Leaders with an agile and modern leadership style
- Engaged people, who stay with the business and go the extra mile
- The context for leadership today
- How to take an agile approach
- How to create and open and honest dialogue for business success
- How to build resilience
- Why trust is the basis for all good leadership – and how to create it in your team
- The importance of confidence, rather than decisiveness, as a leader
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|21 July 2020||Portsmouth||1 day||£235.00||£319.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people