Take time to make time
Who is it for?
This one-day course will introduce a broad range of time management techniques and is perfect for those who are finding it difficult to manage their time to complete work within the working day.
- Improve organisational skills and workplace efficiency
- Timely completion of targets, KPIs and workplace goals
- Increase morale through improved personal productivity
- Work drivers and influencers
- Taking control of the working day: developing clear priorities
- Delegation as a time management tool
- Dealing with interruptions – telephone, colleagues, visitors, email and meetings
- Time wasters – alleviate or eliminate
- Setting realistic and achievable objectives, dealing with deadlines and learning to say “No”
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course dates and fees
|4 August 2020||Portsmouth||1 day||£319.00||£376.00||Spaces||Book|
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people