Warehouse Safety Essentials
Promoting responsible warehouse safety in practice
Who is it for?
Managers and supervisors, responsible for maintaining safe working of operations in a warehouse, storage or distribution centre environment.
- Minimising hazards and risks and implementing controls
- Safe warehouse operations in line with legislative requirements
- Clear segregation between vehicles and pedestrians reducing risk of serious accidents
- Legislative requirements for regular racking inspections
- The types, frequency, what to check and records of inspection
- Hand pallet trucks - best practice and training
- Principles of good manual handling practice
- Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
- What to do in the event of an accident
- Reporting accidents under RIDDOR 2013 and HSE
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Cause and avoidance
- Good housekeeping
- Risks of vehicles and pedestrians in the same environment
- Prevention; segregating vehicles and pedestrians
- Encouraging safe working practices
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is available on demand and dates are available on application, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Group discounts are available for this course
Take advantage of these discounts when booking this course;
- 5% off for 2-3 people
- 8% off for 4-5 people
- 12% off for 6 or more people