Respond quickly and strategically to change
Who is it for?
For any organisation that recognises the need to react quickly and more strategically to change within the market, workforce and business. This one-day course will look to improve the efficiency, effectiveness and productivity of the business to ensure the workforce is in the right place, at the right time, with the right skills and capabilities.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Plan how to develop your workforce to reduce the need for unwanted recruitment costs
- Efficient and streamlined workforce focused on key business critical outputs
- Increased business performance
- When workforce planning works well – What are the benefits?
- Scope and level of workforce planning
- Building skills from within
- A working model of workforce planning
- The links between workforce planning and business objectives
- Analysing current workforce supply
- Building a workforce plan
- From plans to actions – close the gaps
This course is available as a company sponsored event, delivered at a location, date and time which is mutually agreed. The fees for this event vary depending on the location, number attending and the level of training required and the degree of customisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Organisational Change Management
- Fostering a Creative and Innovative Culture
- Managing a Five Generation Workforce
Course dates and fees
|8 January 2020||Portsmouth||1 day||£235.00||£276.00||Spaces||Book|
« All Corporate Courses courses