Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
Providing excellent customer service
Who is it for?
This Apprenticeship is about providing excellent customer service. You will develop a range of skills to ensure you are able to respond to an employer’s need for high levels of customer service. You will learn how to communicate using appropriate language, how to present a positive impression and how to handle and resolve customer issues.
What will I learn?
Whilst undertaking this apprenticeship you will gain a wealth of knowledge and skills undertaking a key role within your company. In addition you will achieve the following qualifications:
- English Functional Skills Level 2 (If required)
- Maths Functional Skills Level 2 (If required)
When can I start?
Right now! Our apprenticeships team work with local employers to make apprenticeships available throughout the year. New vacancies are added to the PETA website every week and it’s really easy to apply - so why wait? visit www.peta.co.uk/careers
- Knowing your customers
- Understanding the organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislation
- Systems and resources
- Your role and responsibility
- Customer experience
- Product and service knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills
- Personal organisation
- Dealing with customer conflict and challenge
Behaviours and Attitude
- Developing self
- Being open to feedback
- Team working
- Equality - treating all customers as individuals
- Presentation - dress code, professional language
- Right first time
The vast majority of your learning will be undertaken whilst you are working. In order to successfully achieve the apprenticeship 20% of the teaching, learning and development will be undertaken through off-the-job training which takes place at our Business Training Centre in Portsmouth.