Customer Service Level 3
Embedding excellent customer service to grow your business
Who is it for?
This Advanced Apprenticeship is about managing excellent customer service and provides opportunity to demonstrate understanding of customer service as a competitive tool and to be proactive in finding internal and external solutions to your organisation. You will also demonstrate the ability to analyse and respond to customers at a supervisory level.
You need to be aged 16 and over with 4 GCSEs at grade C / 4 or higher including Maths and English or an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Service or other related Level 2 qualification.
What will I learn?
Whilst undertaking this apprenticeship you will gain a wealth of knowledge and skills undertaking a key role within your company. In addition you will achieve the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
- English Functional Skills Level 2 (If required)
- Maths Functional Skills Level 2 (If required)
When can I start?
Right now! Our apprenticeships team work with local employers to make apprenticeships available throughout the year. New vacancies are added to the PETA website every week and it’s really easy to apply - so why wait? visit www.peta.co.uk/careers
Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
Mandatory units include
- Organise and deliver customer service
- Understand the customer service environment
- Understand customers and customer retention
- Principles of business
- Manage personal and professional development
- Resolve customer problems
Optional units include
- Work to exceed customer expectations
- Deliver customer service to challenging customers
- Use social media to deliver customer service
- Develop resources to support customer service delivery
- Obtain and analyse customer data
- Gather, analyse and interpret customer feedback
- More optional units available
Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Employment Rights and Responsibilities
During your apprenticeship you will receive:
- An induction to the programme to make you feel welcome and to help you understand how the apprenticeship works
- Day release training at our Training Centre to help build your knowledge and skills
- Training in the workplace to help you learn the job role and to become a valued member of the team
- Regular progress reviews to help with your development and to ensure you remain on track to successfully complete your apprenticeship
The vast majority of your learning will be undertaken whilst you are working. In order to successfully achieve the apprenticeship 20% of the teaching, learning and development will be undertaken through off-the-job training which takes place at our Business Training Centre in Portsmouth.