Business Administration Level 3
Taking administration to the next level and deliver a comprehensive support service
Who is it for?
Administrators have highly transferable skills and behaviours that can be applied to small or large businesses. You will gain skills in decision making, managing priorities, problem solving and people management through mentoring and coaching others.
You need to be aged 16 and over with 4 GCSEs at grade C / 4 or higher including Maths and English or an Intermediate Business Administration Apprenticeship or other relevant Level 2 qualification.
What will I learn?
Whilst undertaking this apprenticeship you will gain a wealth of knowledge and skills undertaking a key role within your company. In addition you will achieve the following qualifications:
- English Functional Skills Level 2 (If required)
- Maths Functional Skills Level 2 (If required)
When can I start?
Right now! Our apprenticeships team work with local employers to make apprenticeships available throughout the year. New vacancies are added to the PETA website every week and it’s really easy to apply - so why wait? visit www.peta.co.uk/careers
- The organisation
- Value of their skills
- Relevant regulation
- Business fundamentals
- External environment factors
- Record and document production
- Decision making
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organisation
- Project management
Behaviours and attitude
- Personal qualities
- Managing performance
During your apprenticeship you will receive:
- An induction to the programme to make you feel welcome and to help you understand how the apprenticeship works
- Day release training at our Training Centre to help build your knowledge and skills
- Training in the workplace to help you learn the job role and to become a valued member of the team
- Regular progress reviews to help with your development and to ensure you remain on track to successfully complete your apprenticeship
The vast majority of your learning will be undertaken whilst you are working. In order to successfully achieve the apprenticeship 20% of the teaching, learning and development will be undertaken through off-the-job training which takes place at our Business Training Centre in Portsmouth.