Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship
Embracing new media to deliver campaigns
Who is it for?
Could your business benefit from enhanced Digital Marketing skills?
In a virtual world where customers expect digital access to information, products and services a powerful new set of skills is required.
If you need extra capacity in digital marketing within your business the Digital Marketer Apprenticeship offers an opportunity to develop these key skills in your business.
This 18 month Apprenticeship can be for a new or an existing employee and will equip your business with cutting edge skills.
The Apprentice will learn how to:
- apply marketing principles
- write for web and social media
- use email marketing techniques
- create and managing digital campaigns
- solve technical problem
- create and monitor online dashboards
- complete search engine optimisation
- use web analytics and metrics
- create mobile apps
- run and evaluate Pay-Per-Click campaigns
- use the principles of coding
- take advantage of the customer lifecycle
- maintain website security
Your Apprentice will develop these skills as well as their knowledge and practice in your business and attain the following recognised industry qualifications.
- CIW Site Development Associate
- CIM level 4 award in Digital Marketing
How is it funded?
Apprenticeships are great for existing employees, and with the advantage of using either your Apprenticeship Levy, or Co-investment options, this is a superb opportunity to truly develop digital skills in your business.
Who is it for?
The primary role of a Digital Marketer is to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention.
A Digital Marketer will typically be working as part of a team, in which they will have responsibility for some of the straightforward elements of the overall marketing plan or campaign.
They will work to marketing briefs and instructions and will normally report to a Digital Marketing Manager, a Marketing Manager or an IT Manager.
- Knowledge modules:
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing
- Businesss Principles
- One vendor or professional qualification selected from one of the knowledge modules
- English Functional Skills Level 2 (If required)
- Maths Functional Skills Level 2 (If required)
- Programme induction
- Block and/or day release training
- Training in the workplace
- Formative assessment throughout the programme
- Regular progress reviews
- Within this apprenticeship there is an expectation that 20% of the teaching, learning and development will be undertaken through off-the-job training.
- Written communications
- Analyses and contributes information on the digital environment
- Recommends and applies effective, secure and appropriate solutions
- Reviews, monitors and analyses online activity
- Responds efficiently to enquiries
- Applies structured techniques to problem solving
- Understands and creates basic analytical dashboards
- Builds and implements digital campaigns
- Applies at least two of a range of digital specialist areas
- Uses digital tools effectively
- Measures and evaluates the success of digital marketing activities
- Interprets and follows latest developments, trends, marketing briefs, plans, customer standards and approaches to continuous integration
- Principles of coding
- Basic marketing principles
- Customer lifecycle and the role of customer relationship marketing
- Effective team working
- Components of digital and social media strategies
- Principles of a range of specialist areas
- Similarities and differences of all the major digital and social media platforms
- The business environment and business issues related to digital marketing and customer needs
- Digital etiquette
- Integration of digital platforms in to the working environment
- Security to protect data
Skills, Attitudes and Behaviours
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Problem solving skills, working independently and to take responsibility
- Use own initiative with a thorough and organised approach
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Maintain productive, professional and secure working environment
- Project showcasing competencies, knowledge and behaviours
- Portfolio Assessment
Flexible to suit